Our biennial Church Retreat is happening this fall!
It will be at Camp Crossroads from October 7-10!
Arrival time will be 5:00pm on Friday.
Departure time will be approximately 11:00am on Monday.
This is an important "family gathering" for our church body as retreats offer unique opportunities for relational and spiritual growth. We hope you'll make this a priority and come for the full four days or for as many days as you can make work for your family.
What will we do?
- Lots of free time - canoeing, kayaking, paddle boards, relaxing, visiting, table games, shuffle board, disc golf, hiking, group games and more!
- Times of worship, teaching and sharing from our pastors and others in the congregation.
- Eating - there will be lots of good meals and snacks provided. We will be working in teams to prepare meals together.
What does such a good time cost?
Accommodations - The cost for 3 nights is $80/person. Kids 10 and under stay for free. This price is the same regardless of where you're staying. Accommodations will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. You can select your preferences when you register. The options include:
- Grey Gables & Lakeview (closest to a hotel room experience)
- Cabins with Bathrooms & Showers
- Cabins with Bathrooms but NO Showers (shower house available close by)
- Private Trailers (all necessary hookups are available)
Food - All meals and snacks will be provided for $35/person. Kids 0-5 eat for free. We will accommodate anaphylactic allergies but can't promise options for other food allergies or sensitivities. If you have more food related questions, please contact the office for more information as we get closer to the retreat date. You can also plan on bringing your own food and not pay the food cost.
Therefore there are three types of registration with three different costs:
KIDS 0 - 5
Registration has closed